Monday, July 14, 2014

We Need Your Support NOW!

It seems like we just had New Year's. 4th of July has come and gone. Soon the kids will be heading back to school and then it will be time for the VGSR Golf Tournament and Auction fundraiser. Will it be a success or failure? Will the dogs be the winners or losers?

I know if you're like me you keep saying I still have time -  I will register and/or submit my sponsorship tomorrow. TicToc. Tomorrow comes and you say I still have time. TicToc. Then 12 Sept is here and you wonder where the time went. You realize too late there is no more time.  You think that's alright. I am sure everyone else signed up. I'm sure others donated. I am sure others were able to get the sponsors.  One less will not matter. Tic toc. The event took place but not enough sponsors, golfers or volunteers showed.  Tic Toc. We have a call from one of the shelters. They have a GSD that is heartworm positive, rescue only, can you take her?  Sorry we can not take her. We can take in the young and healthy. Due to lack of funds we can not take any seniors, sick or those needing hospice. Tic Toc. What is to become of the seniors, sick and hospice dogs already in the rescue?

The above could easily happen. We need everyone to participate. We need sponsors, donations for the auction. volunteers for the event. Dogs for the event.

What are you doing to make this event a success?

No comments:

Post a Comment